Our next Organic Kitchen Garden Gathering is on the 16th of April, 2023.
We’ll show you how to:
- Build humus rich, healthy soils
- Integrate poultry into your gardens and keep the foxes away
- Manage weeds and potential pests
- Choose garden tools ie broad forks, oscillating wheel hoes, flame weeders etc
- Realise the importance of crop rotation and legumes
- Create your own aerated liquid compost
- Use simple permaculture principles to create your own edible landscape
- Choose the right crops for your location
The workshop will be designed for the novice, or those seeking additional ideas or inspiration
“Organic Kitchen Garden Workshop”
NASAA certified organic permaculture property.
When: Sunday April 16th 2023
Time: 11am – 2pm
Cost: $120 … First 20 bookings receive 50% discount!
Where: The Beach Organics Farm
67 Old Telegraph Rd Middleton SA
PLEASE ENTER FROM GLENFORD GULLY RD, NOT HIGGINS RD. ITS A DEAD END!!!
You and purchase online or:
BSB: 105 026
ACC: 05888 6340
Payment can also be accepted at our:
Beach Organics Store, Third ST, PLANT 4, BOWDEN SA
Payment is required prior to the workshop.
Current Covid guidelines on the day will be adhered to.
If you are feeling unwell, please don’t attend.
A full refund, or credit to another workshop will be negotiated, in the unlikely event the workshop be cancelled.
No refunds will be provided.
If you require caffeine before the workshop, our coffee machine will be on at 10.30 am and after the session.
We encourage you to network and exchange ideas after the workshop.
Most of our Product range will be available on the day.
Sorry, our card facilities WON’T be available on the day. CASH ONLY.
Phone 08 85 54 2956