Skip to content
Serves about 4 people
- 2 cups macadamia nuts
- 1/3 cups water
- 1/2 cup Beach Organics RAW Strawberry Blossom Honey
- 2 lemons, zest
- 1/2 lime, juiced
- 1 tsp Beach Organics Vanilla Sea Salt
- Mix your soaked macadamias and water in your blender until it forms a thick paste.
- Put in a cheesecloth or nut milk bag, place in a small strainer with a bowl underneath, cover with a towel.
- Place a weight on top of the cheese bag, such as a gallon container.
- Let sit for 12 – 14 hour to culture.
- Add all other ingredients and blend for 10 seconds.
- Spread over the plate followed with sliced peaches and some more of that beautiful honey.