Serves about 4 people
- 1 1/2 cups Beach Organics genuine RAW Organic Cashews, soaked 2 – 4 hours
- 1 1/2 water
- 1/4 cup Beach Organics RAW liquid Organic Coconut Nectar
- 1/4 cup Beach Organics RAW Organic Cacao Nibs
- 1 tbsp Beach Organics cold pressed Coconut Oil
- 2 tbsp Beach Organics RAW Organic Cacao Butter
- Beach Organics Vanilla Bean, scraped
- 1 tbsp Beach Organics Arabica Coffee Extract
- Place all the ingredients in a blender (except for the coconut oil and cacao butter) and mix until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into an ice cream maker. Turn it on and let it churn.
- Line a square container with plastic wrap and pour in blended mixture.
- Pop frozen block out the following day.
- Slice in strips and put through a gear juicer.
Note: Serve with fresh blueberries if you like.